Powered By Blogger

Sunday 29 July 2012

THE ADVENTURES OF JASON DICKINSON



THE ADVENTURES OF
Jason Dickinson!

Splat! Blood was squirting everywhere, as I, Jason Dickinson hacked through the arms of the dreaded Kracken. Everyone was screaming and jumping overboard, hoping they could make it to a nearby island. Pengu the penguin ran up one of the arms with an antique samurai sword, squealing “Charge!’’ And then, gulp! The Kracken grabbed him with his tongue and swallowed him whole.

Every story has two sides. This is Jason’s side: “Why! Why did the kracken have to kill him?” This is the Kracken’s side of the tragedy: “He just looked so tasty!”

Anyway, we carried on the big fight. The ship started to sink. Suddenly a helicopter flown by hamsters hovered violently above me. It had S.D.S.N.H. painted on the side. It was probably painted by babies, it was so sketchy. They threw down a grappling hook. It hooked me in the pants, giving me a super wedgie. It took all their strength to pull me up. When they finally got me up, I foolishly thought a self destruct rip cord was a hand strap and I pulled on it. A strange voice said “self destruct in three two one” KABOOM!!! Luckily we were flying over Chitti Chitti Bang Bang at the time, so we kicked the driver out. We flew to a huge, floating building that looked like an octagon. It also had S.D.S.N.H. painted on it. 

We entered the big building. “Who are you?” I asked.
 “We are the super, duper, stealthy ninja hamsters” the leader replied. “We have chosen you to be a double agent in Doctor Doodle Brain, the dumbest lab. Come with us so we can arm you with big stuff that shoots stuff and stuff like the stuff off movies and stuff like that stuff.

For two days they trained me to use a photocopier and printer.
For two days they trained me to use a photocopier and printer.
For two days they trained me to use a photocopier and printer.
For two days they trained me to use a photocopier and printer.
“Jason! Stop playing around!”
“Sorry” After my dumb but fun training, I parachuted over Doctor Doodle’s lab, on an island.  I fell strait into a trap. The super duper stealthy ninja hamsters tried to save me. BANG! Dora shot  their bums off and also shot the trap open and I ran away.

I entered a room. Doctor Doodle charged at me with a light sabre, but I chopped his head off with my nail clippers. I found an amphibious Lamborghini and I hotwired it and drove it to my floating house just to realise...


THE KRACKEN HAD ATTACKED...

1 comment:

Room 9 Special Edition said...

Wow what amazing writing I'm so glad my name isn't Jason and I'll be looking out for Krackens from now on and if I happend to meet one I will be sure to tell him that just because someone looks tasty it is not a good enough reason to eat him!!!!!! Mrs S