Powered By Blogger

Friday 27 July 2012

Speeches!

Term Three is Speeches Term

Some people love speeches, and some hate them...

Here is how we feel about speeches:

BM: I love doing speeches!  I had fun writing it about a subject that I love and because I've done it before I'm more relaxed this year.

SC: I feel nervous and excited at the same time.  I enjoyed writing it.

CB: I'm excited about it, because I am usually shy and this gives me an opportunity to challenge myself!

CS: I'm freaked out, because when everyone looks at you you get the shivers!

ES: I'm worried because I don't like doing speeches, but I am going to give it my best shot.

FS: I'm nervous, but I'm going to do my best and learn it off by heart.

SS: I'm scared because I'm not sure if the people will like my speech.

Our school speech finals are scheduled for Friday 17 August.

No comments: