Powered By Blogger

Friday 20 July 2012

Adventure at Sea

Adventure at sea

Bang! As I slammed the door, I raced to the beach with my boat tugging alongside. My name is Andy the adventurer. I have short, fluffy hair lying about like grass. My red shirt glowed as it was night and it was a bright red. My shorts on the other hand were a dark blue mixing with the sea. I always love going on new adventures and I can hold my breath for a long time.

With my sailing boat I was going for a late night fish on the island. A huge lighthouse towered over me. Muggy, dark fog blew loosely around like bubbles. The trees were flashing in the lighthouse light. Above me birds were chirping as they roosted peacefully. Waves crashed and boomed loudly like elephants stumbling to get a peanut from a pickle jar. As my boat tugged alongside of me, I leapt in the water and sped out to sea.  I took an oxygen helmet just in case. On my journey I could taste the salty sea water, giving a bad taste in my mouth. A lot of waves smashed dangerously against my boat. Lightning started flashing madly like flickering light bulbs. Clouds started glooming around with rain bulleting down hitting the ocean and making a sound like glass shattering into millions of pieces. I was heading into a terrifying storm.
To be continued...

No comments: