Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Wednesday at camp

Wednesday at camp
On Wednesday we went to the copper mine and Mansion House at Schoolhouse Bay.  We all went uphill along the narrow paths, and downhill along a path with a steep edge.
Mr T came in the morning and he taught us on our trip.  He was an amazing tour guide for the day.  We had a fabulous tour around the Copper mine.  It had rocks that were coloured differently. They were so cool and pretty. The beach was dazzling.  For our lunch we got K-bars and two sandwiches, and also an apple. We ate lunch at the Copper mine.  
Mansion House was the best thing out of the whole camp. I enjoyed all that fun, but it was tiring.  I was really suffering, because my legs were amazingly tired from that walk. I walked with my walking buddies, Victoria and three parents. (They were teasing us because we walked like snails.)
An excerpt by BM

2 comments:

room12 said...

A very descriptive and interesting recount of your walk. I like how you described everything around you.
Rm 12

Anonymous said...

i thing my sister's work is pretty good. jm