Powered By Blogger

Monday 3 December 2012

Things we've learnt this year...

I learnt that you can achieve anything if you try (EM) I learnt that I’ll miss BDS when I leave (EM) In life when things come your way that you don’t like you just have to deal with them (JD) On road patrol in winter it a good idea to wear gloves because it gets really cold (JD) I learnt that your brain smells like blue vein cheese (FS) I learnt that my brain is as big as my two fists together (FS) I learnt to read the questions before trying to answer them (FW) When people are scared they sometimes attack you (FW) I’ve learnt that if you talk too much you get in trouble (MC) You need more than 5 pairs of pants at camp (MC) I learnt that house leader work is harder than it looks (JT) If you’re in a haunted house, you shouldn’t scare little children because they hit your face JT) I have learnt that being a house leader is a big responsibilitiy (BM). I have learnt that I will miss being a little kid. (BM). During our Cultures and Celebrations unit I learnt that Tacos are delicious (JML) I’ve learnt that school discos are actually cool (JML) How to do road patrol properly (SG) Doing independent reading cards really makes you think. (SG). I learnt how to say hello in Korean – Aneyong. (KA) I learnt that I really like helping in the office. (KA) How to cooperate with little children during peer mediation (AF) Octupusses have blue blood (AF) In Korea it is a custom that the children won’t start eating until the eldest person at the table starts eating. (ES) I’ve learnt that if I practise my basic facts regularly, I get better at them.(ES) I’ve learnt how to play the ukulele. (RS). I’ve learnt that if you practise reading everyday you get better at it. (RS). I learnt that you shouldn't play tackle bullruch with a watch on.(SW) I’ve learnt that you have to train really hard to win cross country (SW) I’ve learnt how to multiply with fractions. (AF). I’ve learnt that having face paint on your face for productions and dances really itches. (AF) I learnt to not rush my work because then you make mistakes (CS) A lot about Japan’s culture - one interesting thing is that they celebrate a tea festival (NM) I learnt to sail solo at camp (VH) I could beat the goalie and get sherbet for it (VH)

No comments: