Powered By Blogger

Thursday 20 September 2012

Poetry Writing BM

My Magic Box

I will put in my box
The purity of Pegasus gliding through bright, beautiful flowers,
The beating heart of an evil wizard from the dark side,
The last breath of a loved one going to God’s home above us.

I will put in my box
A leprechaun sneakily tip- toeing through the rainbow,
A moon filled night on the beach.

I will put in my box
A million eyes watching over us,
The last spell written in dragon’s blood,
The first flame from the Olympic cauldron

My box is fashioned from the spring time flowers.
It has humming birds on the lid and butterflies in the corners.
The hinges are made out of stripes of purple and blue.
In my box I will drift and glide to my glorious planet out of this universe. I will relax on the cold ice and gleam at the southern lights.
I will sail to a far mystical land where the sun sleeps and the moon awake and fills the sky with hope, peace and dreams.
BM

No comments: